Travel to the islands by boat requires, dur to COVD-19, one of the following:
- vaccination certificate (at least 14 days after vaccination is completed) or disease certificate
- negative PCR result in the last 72 hours or
- negative rapid test result in the last 48 hours.
For minors up to 17 years old, any test is enough.
To return from the islands:
- Recommendation for conducting a self-test for all those over 12 years old.
- Passengers should have one of the following certificates with them:
- the vaccination certificates
- the confirmation of a negative PCR or a negative rapid test
- the disease certificate on their mobile phone in digital form or printed from the platform gov.gr.
Vaccination certificates of the European Union (digital COVID certificate) as well as third countries are also accepted.